Saturday 13 December 2014

How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience?

How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience?

I believe that the way I attracted my audience to my magazine was the general layout of it. The overall design of my magazine is rather simplistic which means that it reader friendly and easy to read, especially for people who don't normally read music magazines. I have placed all the text on my magazine in columns. By doing this is is making it easy for the readers to be able to read as they don't have to read across the whole page making it harder for them to get lost on what they were reading.

Another way I attracted the reader was by the use of my imagery. Again the pictures used are rather simple, keeping a consistency throughout the magazine, and as well as being simple they are cheerful ones, the majority of images used in this magazine feature the artist smiling. That is one way that will definitely draw the readers attention in because if it shows that the artists featured in the magazine are happy with smiley faces on them then maybe it is enough to put a smile on the readers face. 

The content featured throughout the magazine should also attract the reader as all content featured in the magazine is aimed at the age range of my target audience so it is content that they will want to read about and is suitable for them and their personality's.



No comments:

Post a Comment