Sunday 14 December 2014

What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process of Constructing This Product?

What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process of Constructing This Product?



While constructing my actual music magazine, I learnt about a few pieces of software that would help to make my magazine look real and professional.

The first piece of software that I used was called Adobe Photoshop CC, this helped me to manipulate some of the photography I had taken and allowed me to change them to a way I wanted them to look. By doing this is is made my images look more professional and helped to make my make my magazine fit in with it's music genre.
The Picture on the left was the original picture that I took from the photoshoot and the picture on the right was the image mmanipulated on photoshop that was used on my magazine front cover.




Another photo editing software that I used to change my photograph was a software called Aperture made by Apple. I used this software for a picture featured on my contents page where I have a grey image but the guitar that the artist is holding is in colour. I felt that seeing as the front cover image was in grey that I should perhaps keep it constant throughout the magazine, however there are images that are in full colour featured in my magazine.

Again, the image on the left was the original image and the image on the right was the completed picture after being changed to the way I wanted it to be.







Another piece of software that I used in the process of making my magazine pages was Adobe InDesign CC. This software was what I used to actually make the magazine pages themselves. It allowed me to create professional looking pages while offering fonts and various other tools I needed to help create the magazine pages that I had envisioned creating.




This is what Adobe InDesign enabled me to create. These are the final pages of my magazine.




The final piece of software that I used in the construction process of my magazine was Adobe Fireworks CC. I used this program to create the logo for my magazine that is featured on the top left hand corner of all my magazine pages.



This is my logo that I created using the Fireworks program. I simply mad it using the line tool and then the text tool to add in the 'I' 'S' and the 'UK' text.









The website that we used to post all our our research findings and final magazine pages was a website called blogger. 








No comments:

Post a Comment