Saturday 13 December 2014

Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?

Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?

I have chosen the target audience for my music magazine to be 13-25 year old both male and females, this is because by having a fairly large age range the magazine will be able to draw the attention of a slightly bigger audience and it won't be specified to just the one gender meaning that it available to anyone wanting to read. The readers for this magazine will most likely be from the demographics ABC1.

However, due to way that my magazine is laid out and the colour scheme in use, I feel that, although being open to both genders, maybe it will lean to being more appealing to male audiences. This is because the colours used are not exactly 'girly' colours and this may steer the female audiences away. When planning this magazine I wanted it to be appealing to both male and female readers though the house style I created makes it seem like it is aimed at only male readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment